Images for this design created by Mommyish (Thanks!)
- Log onto your blog.
- Click on your 'Design' tab or 'Layout' tab.
- Click 'Add a Gadget'.
- Paste the entire code in that space.
- Click 'Save' and you now have a new HOT blog!
WordPress InstallNote: For best results, use a theme with an editable background, and that no image or color is selected.
- In your dashboard, navigate to appearance > editor.
- In the sidebar nav (Templates) find the header file (usually named "header.php"), and select it.
Search (cmd + f or ctrl + f) for this: