Sometime’s when I blog it seems like I’m in a rock and a hard place when it comes to thinking of new things to write about. I love this idea of ‘my daily life’ because there are endless ways that you can journal the every day things that happen in our lives.
So I wanted to share this idea with you too. You can use the pretty “My Daily Life” image from this blog post too! Just right-click it and save it to your desktop, then upload it to your blog post and share pics and words from something that goes on in your daily life! This is also something you can choose to write about every Tuesday, or whatever day of the week you choose!
We can’t wait to read about it! Post in the comments here after you’ve written, so we can take a peek into your “daily lives” too!
Aren’t these colors and patterns simply gorgeous dahling?!?
If you’ve forgotten about your little ole’ blog, here are some reasons to jump back on the bandwagon:
1. So that you can keep a journal of your life’s events. Facebook, twitter, and other social networking websites distract us from our blogs because it’s so easy to share a quick thought or event using them! While blogging might take a little more time, it will also give you the bigger reward in the long run. The truth is in the details when it comes to hanging on to life’s memories.
2. You can print your blog as a book to keep forever! Using our awesome blog book creator, all you have to do is copy and paste your blog address into the cute little home page and like magic, your blog is formatted into a beautiful book that you can print for a great price!
3. It’s a little digital home that you can decorate and customize just the way you like! Pick a color scheme or design style that you like and then start perusing through our library of thousands of gorgeous digital freebies! You’ll feel so happy when you finalize the look you were going for!
4. Your friends and family want to check in on you from time to time. With all of the hustle and bustle that come from your facebook and twitter feeds (ie. random posts and videos about things that don’t pertain to the people we love most) why not have a quiet, organized place for your loved ones to come when they want to focus on you.
There’s so many reasons to dust off your old blog and start over!!
Ashley and Becky – TCBOTB
Good job bloggers!!
1st Place: Home With Keki (Nice job!)
2nd Place: Oh Chrys
3rd Place: Made W/ Love
Please keep in mind, the winners were chosen on Thursday, November 15th, 2012, 8am MST. That was when the contest ended.
Woah, What a response we got to this contest! We really want to say thank you to all of you who entered, and all of you who voted! Muah, muah! Good job to those ladies who won, you’re blogs really ARE cute!
We hope you all continue to to explore new ways to make your blogs look awesome, and remember, we offer some of the cutest free designs right here at The Cutest Blog on the Block. Thanks!!
Oh how I love discounts!
Hop on over to our BLOG BOOKS page and get your book saved so that you can take advantage of the 10% off discount when you’re ready to order!
These books make GREAT Christmas Gifts for Grandparents who love to have something to brag about when people come over!!
Code to enter is: savenowtcbotb
With Halloween right around the corner, I wanted to offer you guys a fun, modern, spooky digital scrapbooking kit that you can make some fun projects and pretties with for the season!
Introducing, the Witches Brew Free Digital Scrapbooking Kit:
In the Kit, you will find:
-10 papers, 3 frames, 1 bunting flag. and one spooky sign
Click HERE to download the FREE KIT
Happy Downloading and Happy Halloween!!
(Be sure to subscribe to this blog so that you can be informed about all of the new goodies coming your way!)
Sincerely, and Spookily,
Ashley and Becky
(Discount has expired) Please keep an eye out for future discounts! :)
Blog books are a great way to document in a book ALL of your blog posts so that can have a physical journal of them later!
Starting Wednesday, July 18th through Tuesday July 24th, we’ll be giving users 10% off their blog book purchase! Order today using code: save10tcbotb. Click HERE to get started!
Some of you may or may not know we design free Twitter backgrounds over here at The Cutest Blog on the Block….awesome right?! We are working on adding more….so give us a shout out if you have a favorite blog background that you would like us to design a Twitter background to match:)
Here is an easy tutorial on how to apply your cute Twitter background!!
Have a good day!
It’s time again to feature bloggers who are using some of our newest free designs to make their blogs stand out from the crowd!
We love to see people who are still passionate about blogging even with the onset of so many social networks! It just goes to show that blogging is special. Where else can you journal with text and photos like you can on a blog? And with our fabulousblog book printing services, you can have a tangible copy of your blog in your home!!
But I digress…
Our first featured blog is the Miller’s:
She used pieces of the Orange You Glad collection to deck out her blog. I love how she carefully added a photo of she and her hubby in the banner. Then she tastefully added her last name in text on the side. Her blog highlights her newlywed adventures. Nice job!!!
Our second featured blog is Alix’s:
Alix is ready for summer and donning the Summer Bliss Collection here. A photo, some heart clip art, and text makes her banner stand out from the rest! She blogs about her fun young life and her passion for her religion. Love it!!
Finally we have Dolphina:
Here, she uses the Chillin’ at the Beach banner to add a warm summer beach feel to her blog. She has chosen the minimalist approach by going without the matching background.
We’ve recently discovered TUMBLR.COM! I know, a little slow right! For those of you who haven’t discovered it yet, Tumblr is a blogging platform that allows users to post text, images, videos, links, quotes and audio to their tumblelog, a short-form blog. Users can follow other users, or choose to make their tumblelog private.
Well of course, our goal (like in everything we do) was to find a way to make it cute! Come to find out, it’s easy as pie!
Here’s a tutorial:
- Sign in to your Tumblr acount.
- Click Customize
- You’ll see a screen pulls up with lots of different options for customization. We want the background and banner options.
- You can go to our site and download a Twitter image or Banner image to your desktop and upload them to your account. They will pop up after a few seconds and now you have a cute new tumblr page!As always, post in the comments below if you have any questions or suggestions. :)
Happy Thursday everyone! I thought we were due for somefun and cute free Facebook Timeline Covers! Take a peak at our newest collection. A couple of them match some of our popular blog backgrounds.
Leave a comment and let us know if you have a favorite blog background that you would like The Cutest Blog on the Block to design a Facebook timeline cover to match it! We will pickTHREE of our followers suggestions to design a timeline cover to match their favorite blog background!!
(Ends a week from today June 7th and we will announce the winners then)
Don’t forget you can customize your cover with pictures and text! It is super easy especially when you follow our step by step tutorial:)!!
Have good one!