This tutorial will show you how to add an image next to your sidebar and post titles:
This is what a Post Title Image looks like:
Follow these steps:
- Create the graphic that you want to use. It must be no larger than 20 pixels by 20 pixels saved as a .png file.
- Upload it to a graphics host such as Photobucket or Imageshack.
- Log into your Blogger account.
- From your dashboard, click “Template”
- Click “Edit Html” and then “Proceed”
- Back up your template if you haven’t done so already.
- Do a search (Ctrl + F) for “h2″
- You are looking for a code that looks like this:
margin:1.5em 0 .75em;
Replace the entire code above with the code below:
background-image: url(INSERT DIRECT LINKE HERE);
border: 0px double #FFFFFF;
padding: 2px 3px 2px 28px;