- Log onto your blog.
- Click on your 'Design' tab or 'Layout' tab.
- Click 'Add a Gadget'.
- Paste the entire code in that space.
- Click 'Save' and you now have a new HOT blog!
WordPress InstallNote: For best results, use a theme with an editable background, and that no image or color is selected.
- In your dashboard, navigate to appearance > editor.
- In the sidebar nav (Templates) find the header file (usually named "header.php"), and select it.
Search (cmd + f or ctrl + f) for this:
- Replace it with the code below.
- Click "Update File".
Tags: green, Polka Dots, Summer
*All images, backgrounds and content on this website are copyright of thecutestblogontheblock.com. Any distribution or use other than personal is strictly prohibited and the free code supplied must remain in its entirety by law. By viewing/using the content you are agreeing to this websites terms and conditions.