- View the full size image here
- Right click on the enlarged image and click 'Save Image As...'
- Save the image to your computer
- You can use it in any image editing program to make it your own, whether you want to add family photos or add/remove text. You can use so many programs to do this, just to name a few: Photoshop, Powerpoint, Illustrator, Scrapblog, ect. OR click here to download paint.net which is a great program to use too!
- Once you save it to your desktop log onto your blog and click 'edit' on the layout page where your header is
- Click browse and upload the image that you just saved to your computer
CLICK HERE to find out how to CENTER your blog banner with the new Template Designer. With the Picture Window Template and Simple Template it will push the banner to the left, so be sure to fix it:)!!
Tags: horse, Plaid, Polka Dots, Stripes
*All images, backgrounds and content on this website are copyright of thecutestblogontheblock.com. Any distribution or use other than personal is strictly prohibited and the free code supplied must remain in its entirety by law. By viewing/using the content you are agreeing to this websites terms and conditions.