1. Go to blogger.com and sign in with your Google account. The new blogger requires a Google Account to access your blog. If you do not have a google account you will need to click the ‘Sign Up’ button in the upper right hand corner.
2. Fill out the form and click next step.
3. A screen will pop up giving you an option to add your picture. If you want to add a picture go ahead and then click Next Step.
4. A welcome screen will pop up, just click Back to Blogger.
5. Next click on Continue to Blogger.
6. Click on New Blog.
7. Type in what you want the title of your blog to be. Then type in what you want the web address to be. Blogger will let you know if the domain name is already taken. Next, you will want to click on the Picture Window template. Finally…..click on Create Blog!
Congratulations! You set up your blog in just a few steps! To find out how to post pictures on your blog, click here!