So you’d like to personalize your banner that you found on our Fashion your Facelift page?
First things first: Follow the instructions under the banner of your choice to save it to your desktop.
1. Open the banner in whatever image editing program you want to use. I’m using photoshop, which can be pretty pricey and difficult to use, so if you’d like to use something easier, you can click here to download paint.net or GIMP for free!
2. Open the photos you’d like to use and decide on how you want to lay them out, there are SO many different combination ideas out there, just be creative!
3. Using shapes, map out your layout just how you want it. This allows you to have some trial and error to get the design just how you want.
5. Add text (if you want). Sometimes text can make a banner look too busy, so use your best judgement!
6. Save your banner as a jpeg image and upload it to your blog in the header area!
Now you’re totally cute and customized!
We want to see your new blog design!!! After you’ve given your blog a customized facelift, be sure to post your blog in theCutest Blog Show and Tell forum so other users can see your amazing new design and make comments!